From September 4th until October 31st, I will be performing nonstop at schools as well as public venues across North America. In that span I will have:
- 31 Days of Performances
- 50 Performances
- Reached approximately 15,000 people
- Shows in Ontario, California, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington.
I am once again offering sponsorship opportunities for allergy friendly companies that want to be a part of my tour, and get their name out to my fans and others I reach along the way. My sponsorship package has three fun levels with really cool benefits!
- Company logo with hyperlink on http://www.kyledine.com homepage for duration of the Anaphyl-WHAT? Tour
- Included on sponsorship page of my school resource binder. Includes lesson plans and worksheets for teachers to use to further allergy education after my performance
- Logo included on “tour recap” video
Everything in Ukulele, plus
- Company logo on 2013 Road to No Reaction stage banner during all public performances
- Your company brochures included at my booth at public performances
- Company logo on my touring performance shirt (for public shows).
- One Facebook post and tweet promoting your company/organization
Everything in Ukulele and Banjo, plus
- Blog post on http://www.foodallergiesrock.com about your company/organization
- 5 Signed CDs and “Food Allergies Rock” guitar picks for use as contest prizes
- Video of me performing an original jingle for your company. (Song to get approval first, acoustic only)
- 30 Minute Skype Concert/Google Hangout to be used as a contest prize
To download the sponsorship form, please visit http://www.kyledine.com/sponsorship.html.