Registration is Free.
Pre-register for the event and your family will receive one free child’s T-shirt. Extra T-shirts will be available for purchase at the registration table for $10 each.
Join us this year for a KFA fundraising walk (or stroll!), food allergy awareness, family entertainment and friendship. We encourage all families interested in supporting food allergy education and awareness to attend.
All activities will be held indoors, so no need to worry about the weather!
LOCATION: Plymouth Meeting Mall Directions
Registration at 9:00 a.m. (Save time and pre-register!)
Walk and Fundraiser from 10:00 a.m. through 1:00 p.m.
• Interactive performance by “Food Allergies Rock” musician Kyle Dine
• Award-Winning Family-Friendly Magic of Kyle and Kelly
• Allergy-Friendly Exhibits from Elmwood Park Zoo
• Activities for Children
• Allergy-Friendly Businesses
• Book signings by Colette Martin, author of Learning to Bake Allergen Free and Sloane Miller, author of Allergic Girl.
• And More!
Hope to see you there!